- Encourage Putrajaya Residents to be Active in Sports Even During Critical Times.
- Raise Awareness on The Importance of Maintaining Health and Fitness Through Jump Rope.
General Conditions of the Competition:
- The Jump Rope Challenge Putrajaya 2021 is organized by the Putrajaya Corporation in collaboration with the Malaysian Jump Rope Federation.
- The competition is virtual and open to Putrajaya residents who live, work or attend school in Putrajaya. Participation is free.
- The competition is open to all with no age limit.
- Participation is individual, either male or female.
- Participants have to send a Jump Rope video with a duration of 1 Minute and the winner will be determined based on the highest number of jumps.
- The required jumping technique is the “Jump-Jump” technique, that is, every time the rope is turned, both feet must be closed and simultaneously reach the floor or in the air. Kindly refer to the example video provided.
- To enable accurate jump time calculation participants are required to use the “Call Out” which can be downloaded from the website: www.jumpropemalaysia.com
- Videos are required to be uploaded on FB or IG with hashtag :
#jumpropechallengeputrajaya #ppj #perbadananputrajaya #myjurf
- Participants need to fill up the form via the “google form” link or scan the provided QR Code.
- Participants are required to follow the Malaysian Jump Rope Federation Facebook or Instagram page.
- Participants’ personal Instagram page must be in the form of “public“.
- Participants can only register once to participate in this competition.
- There are no regulations for rope type, rope length and rope weight. All participants must wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Video recording shall be clear with a resolution of atleast 720p. The position of the camera should be facing upright in order to record the participants well. The submitted video should not be edited and with no elements of fraud.
- Each participant must enter their Name, Address, and H/phone Number in the recorded video before uploading on their respective FB or IG.
- Entries commence on 1 September 2021 and close on 16 September 2021 at 12.00 midnight.
- Electronic certificates will be given to all participants who participate.
- The Organizer will not be responsible for any accidents before, during and after the competition.
- Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified.
- The judges’ decisions are final and will be announced before 30 September 2021.
- For further inquiries kindly contact :
- En. Lukman: 018-3199379 / En. Faizul: 012-6328064
- En. Bazly: 016-6218463
Registration Form :
or Scan QR Code :